Blue Tangerine Solutions, Inc., is a technical services company specializing in Internet Business Development and Small Business Office Networking. We assist our clients with the implementation of technology to help them communicate effectively with customers, suppliers, trades and employees, to drive tangible business results. Since we were founded in 1995, we have helped companies create effective Technology Strategies and business plans that include:
- Professionally designed Web sites,
- Online brochures and enhanced sales and marketing tools,
- Interactive customer service applications,
- Post sales follow-up applications,
- Customer relationship management (CRM) interfaces with data-mining capabilities,
- Web site content management systems using Blue Tangerine Solutions' EasyRemoteAdminTM technology,
- Web site managed hosting services,
- Network design and implementation,
- Site marketing and traffic building campaigns,
- Secure Intranet and Extranet applications, and
- Integration of Web applications with back-office databases, project management systems and accounting systems.
Blue Tangerine Solutions was formed in early 1995 as iAW, Inc. The operating unit was renamed eCalton.com, Inc. in July 1999, when the company became a part of then publicly-traded Calton, Inc. On August 1, 2006, eCalton was sold by Calton, Inc. to Greg Bray, the Vice President of Operations for eCalton. You could say, 'he liked it so much, he bought the company.' The name was officially changed to Blue Tangerine Solutions in January, 2007.
We at Blue Tangerine Solutions strive to work in close partnership with our clients to define and develop the right solutions for their e-business opportunities. Our blend of talent, technical know-how and business acumen results in powerful, highly effective Internet solutions that offer significant competitive business advantages to you.
Contact us today to learn how the Internet can give your company a competitive advantage!